Efficient Dallas Lighting Repairs
Our Dallas Electricians Can Safely Brighten Your Home
Light repairs are some of the most common electrical needs you frequently encounter, but also a task that can pose hazards to you and your home. Electrical wirings for your lighting fixtures are not something that you should mess around with. These are things that can cause you harm or even burn down your home. If you find yourself with this issue, make sure to turn to the reliable Dallas electricians at Arrow Electric, Inc. We can provide you with safe and effective electrical solutions so you won’t have to worry or stress about lighting issues like this. We are professionally trained and have over 20 years of experience doing this type of work. Each member of our team is also licensed with the state of Texas, background checked, and drug tested for your complete peace of mind.
Common Lighting Repairs We Provide
There are several lighting issues that our Dallas electricians deal with on a daily basis:
- Exposed wires hanging from fixtures, walls, or ceiling
- Lights that don’t turn on even after replacing the bulb
- Burning smell every time the light is turned on
- Popping sound when turning on the lights in each room
- Cutting or re-installing power from a hanging fixture
- Adding a new fixture with existing wiring
- Exposed small clump of wires in the exposed area of a supposed fixture
- Light switch does not turn the light on
- Installing a ceiling fan where the broken light fixture was
- Installing a new light switch to put in with dimmers for any room
At Arrow Electric, Inc., we make it a point to let our customers know that exposed wirings from lighting fixtures are something that can be fixed as a DIY project. When you have these in your home, make sure that you don’t leave the problem in disrepair for a long time as these can cause serious hard to yourself or start a fire. Our team is equipped with innovative repair techniques and the top quality tools to ensure safe and efficient lighting repairs in Dallas.
Do you have exposed wirings hanging from your fixtures or are your lights not turning on even after replacing a bulb? Be on the safe side and let us fix this for you! Call (214) 516-7440 today.